From: "v32hoosier@..."
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:58 AM
Subject: [070] W2DEN/4 Lido Key Island Activation Alert

PODXS members Dennis, W2DEN, Vic, K1CGI, and Stan, W9SMR, are activating Lido Key Island near Sarasota, FL. today.  They are currently operating on 20M and 15M PSK31.

de Bob, KC9UR

Steve W3HF

Looks like NA-034 to me.

Steve W3HF

Vic (K1CGI) was working 20m, but he got Dennis on the keyboard for a new LONP point.

Thanks for the spot.

P.S. They are identifying as NA-034, so that is confirmed.

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Just worked them on 14.070
-17F in NY 68F in FL a drop of Golden Sun.
John KE4JB

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 10:58 AM, <v32hoosier@...> wrote:

PODXS members Dennis, W2DEN, Vic, K1CGI, and Stan, W9SMR, are activating Lido Key Island near Sarasota, FL. today.  They are currently operating on 20M and 15M PSK31.

de Bob, KC9UR

boat.anchor@...

Watched Jim W5FER wrkg Den W2DE/4 but very one sided QSO from here.

No copy Den at all.

Barry

VA7GEM/1470

Brian (N2MLP)

Got them this morning

Watched Jim W5FER wrkg Den W2DE/4 but very one sided QSO from here.

No copy Den at all.

Barry

VA7GEM/1470

David, K9DWR

Just got mine in. Hooray for NA-034!

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

~scratching head~  I must be blind... I've searched up and down the band and don't see a W2DEN call anywhere.  I normally get Florida stations loud and clear.

~sigh~

Matt
KK4CPS

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Jerry N9AVY

Matt:

he's on 15m now !

Jerry  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Thanks, Jerry - I'll keep an eye out!

Did you get all your time slots for today, btw?

Matt
KK4CPS

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

Matt:

he's on 15m now !

Jerry  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Jerry N9AVY

Matt:

 Yes, all slots are filled for Wednesday. Am grateful to all who helped.
Only one slot at 0600 UTC left for Thursday and then a few for Friday & Saturday.  Then I can get some sleep... maybe.

Jerry  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...