Clock

Jerry N9AVY

Just my humble opinion, but I think this whole question got blown way out of proportion.

It's like the "Engineer Net" on my local repeater ... someone asks what time it is  and they proceed to tell you how to build a clock  and why time zones were created !  :-)

I think K7TRK was just asking about a simple clock on the wall ?

Jerry  N9AVY

Dan Morris - KZ3T

it’s amazing the kinds of responses one will get when asking a simple question or at least what he thought was a simple question!! haha

Dan Morris   KZ3T

On Dec 7, 2013, at 12:59 PM, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

Just my humble opinion, but I think this whole question got blown way out of proportion.

It's like the "Engineer Net" on my local repeater ... someone asks what time it is  and they proceed to tell you how to build a clock  and why time zones were created !  :-)

I think K7TRK was just asking about a simple clock on the wall ?

Jerry  N9AVY

Jerry N9AVY

Had a project I was working on and asked a simple question on local reflector  ... Got so many responses that the project remains unfinished for last 4 years !

Jerry