Testingq

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Sorry for the test messages but appears for some reason my posts are going
out, however, the posts are not getting back to me. It appears only list
messages are affected and I'm trying to determine which ones or if all are
affected.

--

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@gmail.com

Jeff Steinkamp

On 02/10/2013 08:26 AM, Dan Morris wrote:
Sorry for the test messages but appears for some reason my posts are going
out, however, the posts are not getting back to me. It appears only list
messages are affected and I'm trying to determine which ones or if all are
affected.
Dan

Some of the Yahoo groups and other email list may be setup so as not to return a copy of the message to the originator.

--
Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Well, I wonder if that just changed as of a day or so ago because I have been getting back my emails that I been sending on the tenmeters yahoo groups list, tentenlist and the 070 list but that stopped as of a day or so ago. I guess I will have to start sending myself a copy but just because I get a copy that I send to myself how am I to be sure it went out to the list unless I actually go on the browser and log in to each list. That would be a pain!!

Dan Morris
dbmorris315@gmail.com

On Feb 10, 2013, at 5:30 PM, Jeff Steinkamp wrote:

On 02/10/2013 08:26 AM, Dan Morris wrote:
Sorry for the test messages but appears for some reason my posts are going
out, however, the posts are not getting back to me. It appears only list
messages are affected and I'm trying to determine which ones or if all are
affected.
Dan

Some of the Yahoo groups and other email list may be setup so as not to
return a copy of the message to the originator.

--
Jeff K. Steinkamp (N7YG)
Tucson, AZ
Scud Missile Coordinates
N32.229 W110.875

Larry

Dan,
Seems like everytime Yahoo 'upgrades', the worse it gets.
Larry WA7HDZ