From: Ral
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 5:11 AM
Subject: [070] IOTA 100 goes to

W3HF .... Join me in congratulating Steve on reaching IOTA 100..
Job well done... 73 de Ral - W1IPS
--

ljl2002@att.net

Steve,

Great job!  Congrats!

Hmmmmm....I guess we now know why so many trips to the Pacifis Isles!   HI HI.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

W3HF .... Join me in congratulating Steve on reaching IOTA 100..
Job well done... 73 de Ral - W1IPS

Congrats Steve !!!!

n9avy

From: Ral <w1ips@tds.net>

To: 070@yahoogroups.com

Date: Monday, November 19, 2012, 8:11 AM

W3HF .... Join me in congratulating Steve on reaching IOTA 100..

Job well done... 73 de Ral - W1IPS

chris g7ogx

Nice..saw you working Montserrat last night.

Chris/Dad/G7OGX
"..and you good yeoman whose limbs were made in England, show us here the mettle of your pasture."Henry V William Shakespeare

To: 070@yahoogroups.com
From: n9avy@sbcglobal.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:03:02 -0800

From: ljl2002@att.net <joe_molon@yahoo.com>