From: Karen Russo
To: 070 PSK Club
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 10:32 AM
Subject: [070] QRZ.com website down

Anyone else notice QRZ.com no worky worky today?

73 – Karen W4KRN

KT4NM <kt4nm@...>

Their Servers got knocked out in a storm  they are restoring now.........( previous post here by Vlad )

________________________________
Anyone else notice QRZ.com no worky worky today?

73 – Karen W4KRN

Karen Russo

Thanks John. The storms were really bad last night. Many without power, fortunately we have power, but lost
2 nice trees along our driveway. Gone with the wind, but we are safe and sound. Will deal with the tree clean
up later, too dang hot.

73 – Karen W4KRN

Their Servers got knocked out in a storm they are restoring now.........( previous post here by Vlad )

Anyone else notice QRZ.com no worky worky today?

73 – Karen W4KRN

ljl2002@att.net

Is that the really big thing???  Did someone push a button and nuke QRZ.com???

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482