From: ivor peters <m5ply@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:06 PM
Subject: [070] not long to go

mailto:m5ply%40blueyonder.co.uk
hi pskers.
not long to go for the big one.
I am staying up to midnight, to see what
its all about.
have fun. 73 ivor m5ply 0292

Joe and Ivor,
No hints or clues given.
Well, maybe 1 hint: It's BIG!...It's the BIGGEST!
More when you climb out of the sack on the morning of the 1st!
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76
"WOTMC" Log Checker
"???" Award Boss

I am getting a little excited about this too. I am hoping that this announcement will be made a little before 0000 on 01 July, just to give us a little time to adjust and make any changes to our macros, if necessary.

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

________________________________

I am getting a little excited about this too. I am hoping that this announcement will be made a little before 0000 on 01 July, just to give us a little time to adjust and make any changes to our macros, if necessary.

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

________________________________
I am staying up to midnight, to see what
its all about.
have fun. 73 ivor m5ply 0292

Larry

Me thinks the Federal Government could take a cue from PODXS.
Something BIG is about to happen...and no leaks!

Larry WA7HDZ #404

________________________________

  I am getting a little excited about this too. I am hoping that this announcement will be made a little before 0000 on 01 July, just to give us a little time to adjust and make any changes to our macros, if necessary.

  73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

  I am staying up to midnight, to see what
  its all about.
  have fun. 73 ivor m5ply 0292

ljl2002@att.net

Larry,

Yeah but like any good pundits.....we can sure specalate!

73

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482