From: "Karen Russo" <w4krn@his.com>
To: "070 PSK Club" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 12:09:15 PM
Subject: [070] VY2/DL1FDH PEI

See him on 21.072.6 calling CQ CQ. Loud signal.

73 – Karen W4KRN

Jeremy Allen

He was on 20 meters this morning, low in the passband. Really loud into NE PA. My only contact this AM with my new Rigblaster. At least I know it works.

My antenna is a very small ground mounted screwdriver in a bad location, so not sure how well I'll get out but I hope to get on the air with PSK a bit more now and work some more 070 club members. It's been awhile since I've been active on PSK31 from home.

73
Jeremy N1ZZZ

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, KF3AA@... wrote:

TNX KAREN       GOT HIM DE BOB KF3AA

See him on 21.072.6 calling CQ CQ. Loud signal.

73 â€" Karen W4KRN

Daniel Severance

You did better than I this morning - my antennas were disconnected coax due to the thunder and lightning in the area...

Cheers,
Dan
N6ERD/1