From: w6qe.milt <n6mg@verizon.net>
Subject: [070] Coming very soon to a Waterfall near you!
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 3:16 PM

"East Coast or West Coast, Europe, Asia, Oceania and Africa! If you enjoy the WOTMC, you'll love what's coming on July 1st! Be you a rag chewer, contester, or just a laid back casual operator, this is going to be a fun award to chase! There will be more on this huge undertaking as we get closer. Clean your shack, vacuum the floor, use that swifter you got for Christmas, turn the shiny side of your antenna towards populated areas, put on a pot of coffee and get ready!"
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #650
WOTMC Log Checker
"???" Boss

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <ctrice@...>

Moo.

Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ

ummmm...will there be an expiration date on this or do we have "til the cows come home?"

Joe
KA1PPV #1482

"East Coast or West Coast, Europe, Asia, Oceania and Africa! If you enjoy the WOTMC, you'll love what's coming on July 1st! Be you a rag chewer, contester, or just a laid back casual operator, this is going to be a fun award to chase! There will be more on this huge undertaking as we get closer. Clean your shack, vacuum the floor, use that swifter you got for Christmas, turn the shiny side of your antenna towards populated areas, put on a pot of coffee and get ready!"
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #650
WOTMC Log Checker
"???" Boss

ljl2002@att.net

Charlie,

You see.  This is exactly the kind of behavior that earned me my fair share of "hall time" when I was in school.
I'm so happy that it is appreciated now that I am older. (not necessarily and adult yet though)

Happy Father's Day to all!!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482