From: Bob N3PPH
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 6:33 AM
Subject: [070] TDW Scores

I want to thank everyone that participated in TDW this year. When I get your
submission I will respond via email. Please give me 24 hours to do this. If
you have not received a response from me resubmit your score.
Please remember that all of you submissions must be to me by the end of the
UTC day 10-June-2012.
I again want to thank the Bonus Stations, my time was limited due to
visiting family but every time I managed to get on I saw multiple Bonus
Stations working hard and dishing out points.
I hope all had a great time!

73,
Bob N3PPH
070 - 853
TDW Boss

Bob N3PPH <rsheskin@...>

As happens with every club contest when we post the results everyone will
find out where they placed. Sometime right after 10-June you will have your
answer J

73,

Bob N3PPH

I want to thank everyone that participated in TDW this year. When I get your
submission I will respond via email. Please give me 24 hours to do this. If
you have not received a response from me resubmit your score.
Please remember that all of you submissions must be to me by the end of the
UTC day 10-June-2012.
I again want to thank the Bonus Stations, my time was limited due to
visiting family but every time I managed to get on I saw multiple Bonus
Stations working hard and dishing out points.
I hope all had a great time!

73,
Bob N3PPH
070 - 853
TDW Boss

boat.anchor <boat.anchor@...>

Milt
I think you are right behind me.
Every QSO I had there was a bonus stn involved so that should rack up the points hi hi
regards
Barry
VA7GEM

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "Milton Garb" <n6mg@...> wrote:

Bob,
So far, am I in the lead?
Milt.
N6MG

I want to thank everyone that participated in TDW this year. When I get your
submission I will respond via email. Please give me 24 hours to do this. If
you have not received a response from me resubmit your score.
Please remember that all of you submissions must be to me by the end of the
UTC day 10-June-2012.
I again want to thank the Bonus Stations, my time was limited due to
visiting family but every time I managed to get on I saw multiple Bonus
Stations working hard and dishing out points.
I hope all had a great time!

73,
Bob N3PPH
070 - 853
TDW Boss

as being one of the 1st, I think, to turn my log in, I wanted to relish the moment, that's all.
Milt
N6MG

I want to thank everyone that participated in TDW this year. When I get your
submission I will respond via email. Please give me 24 hours to do this. If
you have not received a response from me resubmit your score.
Please remember that all of you submissions must be to me by the end of the
UTC day 10-June-2012.
I again want to thank the Bonus Stations, my time was limited due to
visiting family but every time I managed to get on I saw multiple Bonus
Stations working hard and dishing out points.
I hope all had a great time!

73,
Bob N3PPH
070 - 853
TDW Boss

boat.anchor <boat.anchor@...>

Milt
That's quite alright
I think there should be a penalty tho for those
who turned in there log before the contest finished.
have a gr8 day
Barry
VA7GEM 1470

[...]

Ted <trkrempa@...>

how about 31 Flavors results ??

TK, K7TRK

I want to thank everyone that participated in TDW this year. When I get your
submission I will respond via email. Please give me 24 hours to do this. If
you have not received a response from me resubmit your score.
Please remember that all of you submissions must be to me by the end of the
UTC day 10-June-2012.
I again want to thank the Bonus Stations, my time was limited due to
visiting family but every time I managed to get on I saw multiple Bonus
Stations working hard and dishing out points.
I hope all had a great time!

73,
Bob N3PPH
070 - 853
TDW Boss

David Westbrook

Milt -- you can see the **unofficial** scoreboard here:
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/scorer/?contest_id=TDW&year=2012&info=1

The "missing logs" section at the bottom gives you an idea of the other
potential big scores out there (shows how many times a call appears in logs
that have been submitted)

73!
--david
KJ4IZW