From: Daniel Severance
To: 070 Club
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:54 PM
Subject: [070] self-jamming fixed

I bought a 100' extension cord (overkill but no clue which of these plugs in this 90 year old house are on the same line) and plugged it into another room. Now when I plug in the computer it doesn't generate noise on 20M (although 20M is VERY noisy at the moment - I'm not doing it to myself).

73
Dan
N6ERD

Daniel Severance

Good point - I assume PSK-63 doesn't count so I'll be starting from scratch in spite of last week's contest!

I'll look for you as well.  Checking out 17M at the moment - still hopping.

Cheers,
Dan
N6ERD

I bought a 100' extension cord (overkill but no clue which of these plugs in this 90 year old house are on the same line) and plugged it into another room. Now when I plug in the computer it doesn't generate noise on 20M (although 20M is VERY noisy at the moment - I'm not doing it to myself).

73
Dan
N6ERD

ljl2002@att.net

Hi Dan,

I was planning to be on early but I won't get home until 8:15 - 8:30 Thursday.  I'll get on the air as soon as I get in.  I'll look for you around 14072.5 khz.

Joe
KA1PPV #1482