From: Ld Rockne <pops435@yahoo.com>
To: PODXS070 <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject: [070] Got my WOTM!

Got it! Got it! Tnx to Milt and gang got the WOTM:

"Faze Shif King"

Larry Wa7HDZ #404 :=)

Good job Larry! I just can't wait to get your submittal on that one! Maybe a special Endorsement Sticker is in the works? . It just makes me itch all over in anticipation!
Tell me? Do you still use your Yazoo FT-101? It was very popular with the good 'ol boys when I lived in South Louisiana.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650

Got it! Got it! Tnx to Milt and gang got the WOTM:

"Faze Shif King"

Larry Wa7HDZ #404 :=)

Larry

Milt,
No, never used a Yazoo, Just a couple Kinwuds and my Jupator.
Larry WA7HDZ  #404

________________________________

  Got it! Got it! Tnx to Milt and gang got the WOTM:

  "Faze Shif King"

  Larry Wa7HDZ #404 :=)

I agree...the Kentwuds wer very popular...

No, never used a Yazoo, Just a couple Kinwuds and my Jupator.
Larry WA7HDZ #404

________________________________

Got it! Got it! Tnx to Milt and gang got the WOTM:

"Faze Shif King"

Larry Wa7HDZ #404 :=)

Karen Russo

Pretty sure its Kenmore’s, you get them from Sears.

I agree...the Kentwuds wer very popular...

No, never used a Yazoo, Just a couple Kinwuds and my Jupator.
Larry WA7HDZ #404

________________________________

Got it! Got it! Tnx to Milt and gang got the WOTM:

"Faze Shif King"

Larry Wa7HDZ #404 :=)

Larry

Hi Karen,
Bot my first Kenwud at a hamfest. Didn't know Sears venders.
Maybe the Electrakraft K3 is a Kraftsman?

________________________________
Pretty sure its Kenmore’s, you get them from Sears.

I agree...the Kentwuds wer very popular...

No, never used a Yazoo, Just a couple Kinwuds and my Jupator.
Larry WA7HDZ #404

Got it! Got it! Tnx to Milt and gang got the WOTM:

"Faze Shif King"

Larry Wa7HDZ #404 :=)

Lrry,
ur on to sumthin' there! Now that they've got the mold down, they're spittin' 'em out!
Milt.