070# 1140
LONP # 164
K0ACP@arrl.net

On May 9, 2012, at 10:00 PM, Daniel Severance wrote:

I won't make it this year - have a meatball or two for me :)
Dan
N6ERD

________________________________
From: Arthur Peters <k0acp@arrl.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: dayton

Justin,

We'll attempt to keep it down to a dull roar!

73,

Art
070# 1140
LONP # 164
K0ACP@arrl.net

On May 9, 2012, at 4:26 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK wrote:

Yes please have some red wine for me
Justin

On 5/9/2012 2:28 PM, Milton Garb wrote:

Art,
Have a meatball or 2 on me!
Milton

I'm going to my first ham fest!! it's this obscure one in ohio
somewhere in ohio ... "dayton"

i remember listserv postings in the past of 070 gatherings at dayton
... I'm assuming there's a contingent this year, too? looking
forward to meeting some fellow members!

--david
KJ4IZW
070 #1041

Scott Long

Scott K8SM #860 will be there, Dan W8DCB (don't remember his #, he's a new
member) will be there. What booth in the flea market is 070 this year?

Scott, K8SM