W3HF/KH2

Steve W3HF

Barring any unforeseen delays, I plan to be on Guam for about 11 days beginning next Wednesday, 18 April. This is a business trip, but I plan to get some PSK31 time at the WH2DX club station. (That's where I operated for three days last September.)

I can't predict operating times--it will depend on my work schedule. But if the configuration is similar to last September's, I may be able to post emails when I'm at the station.

Mike Flowers

Have a good trip, Steve. I will back home, under a good antenna by then.

Give us a spot when you're about to QRV.

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF
From my iPhone4

On Apr 10, 2012, at 2:55 PM, "melachri" <w3hf@arrl.net> wrote:

Barring any unforeseen delays, I plan to be on Guam for about 11 days beginning next Wednesday, 18 April. This is a business trip, but I plan to get some PSK31 time at the WH2DX club station. (That's where I operated for three days last September.)

I can't predict operating times--it will depend on my work schedule. But if the configuration is similar to last September's, I may be able to post emails when I'm at the station.

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

Steve, Have a good trip. If you can manage it, it appears that 2100z
is a good time for propagation from Guam to east coast. I worked KH2L
again today at 2100z this time on 15m (previously 10m) - both were RTTY.

On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 00:55 +0000, melachri wrote:

Barring any unforeseen delays, I plan to be on Guam for about 11 days
beginning next Wednesday, 18 April. This is a business trip, but I
plan to get some PSK31 time at the WH2DX club station. (That's where I
operated for three days last September.)

I can't predict operating times--it will depend on my work schedule.
But if the configuration is similar to last September's, I may be able
to post emails when I'm at the station.

Ted Krempa <trkrempa@...>

cool, Steve..

do they have Skype? we could e-mail/spot you if you can call out

73, TK

p.s. I was just looking at Guam on Google Earth the other day. (a station was peeking into the west coast) It sure looks lush and a lot nicer than I remember from 1967, when we stopped on the way to Okinawa. Have fun !!  say hello to the Gooney Birds...hey wait, how about a 070 Contest ?  Gooney Bird Sprint?

kleks05 <jowoc1@...>

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, David Kjellquist <dave@...> wrote:

Steve, Have a good trip. If you can manage it, it appears that 2100z
is a good time for propagation from Guam to east coast. I worked KH2L
again today at 2100z this time on 15m (previously 10m) - both were RTTY.
Yep. Worked him on Sunday, 21:00z, 17m RTTY, S7-S9 via long path here in WV..

Take care,
vy 73 de KU1T.
_zjt

k1gmd

Hafa Adai Steve

Travel safe and watch out for those brown tree snakes. Hope to catch you on the air

Phil - K1GMD