From: Joseph Miller
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 9:40 AM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [070] Titanic 100th Anniversary

Slightly OT here, but I'm working the CQ WPX this weekend (they should have one for PSK31!!!)

and I am starting to see the special callsigns for the 100th Anniversary of the Titanic.

Now I am wondering if any special event stations are planning to operate in PSK31.

QST doesn't have any shortage of special event station working in phone that weekend :(

Any thoughts or comments appreciated.

VY73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

ve1cdd

Hi

Halifax Amateur Radio Club will be using PSK but sharing the time with the CW guys. Operating from the Maritime Museum of The Atlantic in Halifax, N.S. on April 14th and 15th. Our callsign will be VE1FO with the possibility of a special call, if it is granted in time.

73
John VE1CDD