Sked for MT NV or WA

Frank Kisselbach

No problem.. I can operate all modes and bands.I am into PSK and have lots
of OR including Portland in the log. I am off to a roller derby now, but
after 1PM tomorrow I am home all afternoon.

When and where do you want to give it a try??

Frank Kisselbach W7PAQ

406-549-6312

John Welsh <jlwelsh26@...>

Good Morning,

I am 3 states short of my WAS on LoTW, MT NV and WA.  They are my neighbors and just too close for HF propagation.

My QTH is Portland, OR and I would like to schedule a QSO with someone from these locations.

By the way I have never seen MT on my waterfall.  I see WA from time to time but usually having a QSO with someone else.

Please send me an email or call 503-663-6987 if you have time to give it a go today.

John
WE1SH
Boring, OR