From: melachri <w3hf@arrl.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 2:55 PM
Subject: [070] Members in England?

Okay, so here's a slightly off-topic post.

Are there any G/M/2E members that are near Newmarket, England? I'm on a business trip here, and just found out I have some free time during the weekend. Perhaps we could get together for an eyeball.

M/W3HF (but not operating from here)

Steve,
Going to make a run by Harrod's?
Milt.
N6MG

I worked Glenn Crane, 2E0RZQ, last month, he's located on Marsh Rd.
Skegness, England. Don't know if that will helps.
Larry WA7HDZ #404

________________________________
Okay, so here's a slightly off-topic post.

Are there any G/M/2E members that are near Newmarket, England? I'm on a business trip here, and just found out I have some free time during the weekend. Perhaps we could get together for an eyeball.

M/W3HF (but not operating from here)

Mike Flowers

Enjoy your visit, Steve !!

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF
From my iPhone4

On Mar 23, 2012, at 9:57 PM, "Milton Garb" <n6mg@verizon.net> wrote:

Steve,
Going to make a run by Harrod's?
Milt.
N6MG

Okay, so here's a slightly off-topic post.

Are there any G/M/2E members that are near Newmarket, England? I'm on a business trip here, and just found out I have some free time during the weekend. Perhaps we could get together for an eyeball.

M/W3HF (but not operating from here)

Steve W3HF

Thanks. As for Harrod's, I doubt it. I won't be spending much time in London on this trip, just flying in and out. Too much work to do.

Steve

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

Enjoy your visit, Steve !!

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF