St-Pats scorer util; logs wanted!

David Westbrook

The results from the scoring utility for this past weekend's St-Pats
test can be seen here (has upload link, too):
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/scorer/?contest_id=070-ST-PATS&year=2012&info=1

===> Any & all logs would be appreciated! Especially with this being
a small & closed (070-only) contest, should be able to get a
relatively high percentage of the Q's, and have a nice complete
picture of the participation.

Bonus Points update -- now FULLY supports the ERIN/GO/BRAGH bonus
points with the following logic (verified by Eric):
* a callsign can only be used once for any of the words.
* 100 points per word, plus 200 for a "sweep" ... therefore can
score 100, 200, or 500 total bonus points for words.

--> I'm especially interested in any log that actually got the whole
erin-go-bragh phrase, so that i can test that functionality.

thanks!
--david
KJ4IZW
070 #1041

n2slb

Not sure how to deownload the few contacts I made. Use Digipan, HRD or Winlog.