From: Jerry <n9avy@sbcglobal.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 23:29:07 GMT+00:00
Subject: [070] Look for W4KRN's QSL card !

 And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the country, yours may be included!  http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related

jdsens <jdsens@...>

Very kul! it's at about 1:34 into the first video link. Congrats Karen! 73 de KX8C Jim

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

 And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the country, yours may be included!  http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related

delos_byrne

AH HA!! There you are, right next to W7LEA!!

Delos / NO8R

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Karen Russo wrote:

Cool...thanks! I will have to take a look.

73 - Karen W4KRN

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

 And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen
playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos
showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the
country, yours may be included!  http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4
<http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4> ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related> ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related>

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related>
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

COOL! Mine is at 2.59 min.
73
Bill ab9qu

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

 And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the country, yours may be included!  http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related

Forgot to mention yours. Sri.

Jerry  N9AVY

   And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the country, yours may be included!  http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related

Karen Russo

Very cool...Maybe someone can figure out how many 070 members on the video’s. We’re famous!
73 – Karen W4KRN

COOL! Mine is at 2.59 min.
73
Bill ab9qu

--- In mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the country, yours may be included! http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related

Is there an endorsement for that ???  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY

Very cool...Maybe someone can figure out how many 070 members on the video’s. We’re famous!
73 – Karen W4KRN

COOL! Mine is at 2.59 min.
73
Bill ab9qu

--- In mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

  And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the country, yours may be included!  http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related

Ted Krempa <trkrempa@...>

where do you send it?

TK, K7TRK

Very cool...Maybe someone can figure out how many 070 members on the video’s. We’re famous!
73 – Karen W4KRN

COOL! Mine is at 2.59 min.
73
Bill ab9qu

--- In mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the country, yours may be included! http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

I have to ask...........were these PSK contacts???
Justin,KC2GIK

On 3/16/2012 12:20 PM, Karen Russo wrote:

Very cool...Maybe someone can figure out how many 070 members on the
video’s. We’re famous!
73 – Karen W4KRN

COOL! Mine is at 2.59 min.
73
Bill ab9qu

--- In mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen
playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos
showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the
country, yours may be included! http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related> ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related>

Karen Russo

Just send your blank QSL card to:
KA0XTT
4024 Radford Ave.
Studio City, CA 91604
They will send you a KA0XTT QSL card signed by Tim Allen “Last Man Standing” show.
No SASE required.
73 – Karen W4KRN

[...]

Rich - K3UJ

I'm in there about 4 min.

Rich
AB3EO #807

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "ab9qu" <ab9qu@...> wrote:

COOL! Mine is at 2.59 min.
73
Bill ab9qu

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, Jerry <n9avy@> wrote:

 And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the country, yours may be included!  http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related

m5ply@blueyonder.co.uk
hi.
you cant see mine. its on the floor.
73 ivor/0292

> > And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the country, yours may be included! http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjwNzZ-1kk&feature=related

Finally got my card in the mail today.

Jim K5SP

On 3/16/2012 12:34 PM, Karen Russo wrote:

[...]

Costas J. Dovas - SV4FFL

Can i sent mine to have a reply QSL from KA0XTT?
Need a SAE for Greece?
73

Costas J. Dovas
SV4FFL
Loc: KM19li
e-mail: sv4ffl@raag.org
Radio e-mail : sv4ffl@winlink.org
web: http://www.qsl.net/sv4ffl

On 3/16/2012 12:34 PM, Karen Russo wrote:

> Just send your blank QSL card to:
> KA0XTT
> 4024 Radford Ave.
> Studio City, CA 91604
> They will send you a KA0XTT QSL card signed by Tim Allen “Last Man
> Standing” show.
> No SASE required.
> 73 – Karen W4KRN
>
> I have to ask...........were these PSK contacts???
> Justin,KC2GIK
>
> On 3/16/2012 12:20 PM, Karen Russo wrote:
> >
> > Very cool...Maybe someone can figure out how many 070 members on the
> > video’s. We’re famous!
> > 73 – Karen W4KRN
> >

> > COOL! Mine is at 2.59 min.
> > 73
> > Bill ab9qu
> >
> > --- In mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:
> > >

> > > And if you are watching the TV show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen
> > playing the part of a character who is a ham, check out these videos
> > showing QSL cards the show has received from Amateurs across the
> > country, yours may be included! http://youtu.be/kEisVjpEpU4 ,
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related>
> > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0KQE7UblN8&feature=related