From: Karen Russo <w4krn@his.com>
To: 070 PSK Club <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 8:20 PM
Subject: [070] CQ CQ on 1.807

Anyone wanna try 160m out tonight. Karen W4KRN

Karen Russo

OK Joe, will qsy over to 30m now. Karen

Hi Karen

I can go to 30 meters whenever you are ready.

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

Anyone wanna try 160m out tonight. Karen W4KRN

Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@...>

Hi Karen,

Didn't see your message until 9:37 PM.

Please let me know if you still want to try tonight.

73 de Joe