21.070 & CW?

Ted Krempa <trkrempa@...>

what's with all the CW on 21.070? did I miss the memo?

Ted, K7TRK  00:50 Oregon

Jim Sens <jdsens@...>

Order up, WARC bands for the weekend! 73 de KX8C Jim

On 2/17/2012 7:52 PM, Ted Krempa wrote:

what's with all the CW on 21.070? did I miss the memo?

Ted, K7TRK 00:50 Oregon

Hi Ted,
This the weekend of the ARRL INternational DX Contest, CW version.
Some say the biggest and best of all DX contests. Those that don't say that say that the CQWW CW is the biggest and best.
At any rate, it's here until 23:59:59 zulu on Sunday night.
What a great time to explore 30 meters at night, and 17 and 12 meters during the day.
The SFI isn't great, but right in style with the cards we've been dealt lately.
Milt.
N6MG

what's with all the CW on 21.070? did I miss the memo?

Ted, K7TRK 00:50 Oregon

Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@...>

I agree, I managed to snag a few QSOs tonight with my 5BTV. With a tuner, I can get 1 2:1 SWR on 30 meters, and I am happy to work anyone I can.

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

From: Milton Garb <n6mg@verizon.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Re: What a great time to explore 30 meters at night, and 17 and 12 meters during the day.
The SFI isn't great, but right in style with the cards we've been dealt lately.

.