From: w6qe.milt <n6mg@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 12:34 PM
Subject: [070] Audio File with different mode sounds?

Hello everybody,
Somewhere, moons ago, I ran across an audio file that someone or a group had put together with audio of the different sounds generated by the different digital modes. I think it was on a website, but not too sure.
Help anyone?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

KT4NM <kt4nm@...>

Milt,  could it be this site? http://www.waiohuli.com/DigiModes/digifieldguide.htm

73  John

Somewhere, moons ago, I ran across an audio file that someone or a group had put together with audio of the different sounds generated by the different digital modes. I think it was on a website, but not too sure.
Help anyone?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650