LONP #201 goes to...

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <ctrice@...>

Greetings all,

Jordi, EB5JT, has submitted log evidence of over 300 PSK31 QSOs with fellow PODXS Ø7Ø Club members and has been awarded LONP certificate #201 on this 11th day of September, 2011.

Please join me in congratulating Jordi for this fine achievement. Felicidades Jordi!

Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ

Ruben

Felicidades Jordi y bienvenido ......