From: Tony
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:09 PM
Subject: [070] WABOL ????????????????????????????????

*/BOY !!! one wud think that out of almost 200 LONP'ers just 2 could be
found on air in the last 4 days to finish up my WABOL.
Well I guess I'll give it up and say thanks to the 13 that I have, it's
just hard to fathom not one LONP'er on any of the six
bands that I've been working for the past 4 days.
Now it's time for my other hobby, RC Helicopters WX has cooled down.

Tony, Ke8ph
070 .. #362
LONP .. #53

/*

Tony

Milton Garb wrote:

Tony,
I can meet you for a sked anytime you wish.
Milt.
W6QE
070-650
Lonp #76

Got you already Milt and again thanks.
Tony

/*

Jerry N9AVY

I worked 2 or 3, but my job has kept me off the air and when I'm home, just too darned tired.  Service calls are way backed up.  Hope to be on during weekend. Next week is pretty much shot with more work,,,  and I thought I was retired !

Jerry  N9AVY

LONP 96

*/BOY !!! one wud think that out of almost 200 LONP'ers just 2 could be
found on air in the last 4 days to finish up my WABOL.
Well I guess I'll give it up and say thanks to the 13 that I have, it's
just hard to fathom not one LONP'er on any of the six
bands that I've been working for the past 4 days.
Now it's time for my other hobby, RC Helicopters WX has cooled down.

Tony, Ke8ph
070 .. #362
LONP .. #53

/*

Ben Hall

On 8/10/2011 6:09 PM, Tony wrote:
*/BOY !!! one wud think that out of almost 200 LONP'ers just 2 could be
found on air in the last 4 days to finish up my WABOL.
Well I guess I'll give it up and say thanks to the 13 that I have, it's
just hard to fathom not one LONP'er on any of the six
bands that I've been working for the past 4 days.
Now it's time for my other hobby, RC Helicopters WX has cooled down.
If we were not in the middle of a thunderstorm I'd be up and operating... :(

thanks and 73,
ben, kd5byb, 1209, LONP 175

Daniel Severance

&#92;I'll jump on for a bit if anyone needs mine. No clue how many I need - I am sure quite a few!

73
Dan
N6ERD

LONP #99

________________________________
*/BOY !!! one wud think that out of almost 200 LONP'ers just 2 could be
found on air in the last 4 days to finish up my WABOL.
Well I guess I'll give it up and say thanks to the 13 that I have, it's
just hard to fathom not one LONP'er on any of the six
bands that I've been working for the past 4 days.
Now it's time for my other hobby, RC Helicopters WX has cooled down.
If we were not in the middle of a thunderstorm I'd be up and
operating... :(

thanks and 73,
ben, kd5byb, 1209, LONP 175

Ruben

I'll be on 14.071.400 for a while if anyone wants to give a call for LONP WABOL ......
Ruben Echevarria KA2HHB
Newark, New Jersey 07104
070 Club#861 LONP#141
30MDG#1148 10-10#33308
EPC#3390

> */BOY !!! one wud think that out of almost 200 LONP'ers just 2 could be
> found on air in the last 4 days to finish up my WABOL.
> Well I guess I'll give it up and say thanks to the 13 that I have, it's
> just hard to fathom not one LONP'er on any of the six
> bands that I've been working for the past 4 days.
> Now it's time for my other hobby, RC Helicopters WX has cooled down.

If we were not in the middle of a thunderstorm I'd be up and
operating... :(

thanks and 73,
ben, kd5byb, 1209, LONP 175

Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@...>

Hi Tony,

I am back from being out of town for a few days. I can you work you on 40 meters anytime after say 0000 (8:00 EDT).

YOu gave me one of the contacts needed for my LKONP, it's the least I can do.

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

P.S. We do have until Dec 31 to work our 15 contacts.