August is APE month!

delos_byrne

Justin,
She was strong for me here in MI and still is on 40 M. GL
Delos / NO8R
---- Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@justinmattes.com> wrote:

Karen,
I saw you for a split second talking with George and then you
disappeared/. I'm hunting between 7.070 and 7.071 but you disappeard

Justin,KC2GIK

Karen Russo wrote:

N3VOP/4 on 7.071.4. Calling CQ. Don t see any sigs, but will give it a
try.

W4KRN

J Budzowski <jbudzowski@verizon.net <mailto:jbudzowski%40verizon.net>>
wrote:

APE starts today and 14 expeditions are planned for the 2010 APE season!
N3VOP, W4KRN, W7PAQ and K9VIC get things going with APES in Virginia,
Montana and Washington state. Check out the planned 2010 APE sked at
http://www.podxs070.com/2010-planned-apes ...73 de Jay N3DQU

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Karen Russo wrote:

N3VOP/4 on 7.071.4. Calling CQ. Don t see any sigs, but will give it a try.

W4KRN

J Budzowski <jbudzowski@verizon.net <mailto:jbudzowski%40verizon.net>> wrote:

APE starts today and 14 expeditions are planned for the 2010 APE season!
N3VOP, W4KRN, W7PAQ and K9VIC get things going with APES in Virginia,
Montana and Washington state. Check out the planned 2010 APE sked at
http://www.podxs070.com/2010-planned-apes ...73 de Jay N3DQU

George Osier <gosier@...>

Many thanks for the nice QSO Karen !!! Enjoy the hamfest and many contacts I hope !!!

73

George , N2JNZ
070 # 1133

J Budzowski <jbudzowski@verizon.net> wrote:

APE starts today and 14 expeditions are planned for the 2010 APE season!
N3VOP, W4KRN, W7PAQ and K9VIC get things going with APES in Virginia,
Montana and Washington state. Check out the planned 2010 APE sked at
http://www.podxs070.com/2010-planned-apes ...73 de Jay N3DQU

Karen Russo

J Budzowski <jbudzowski@...>