Field Day

Sly G <w6qe@...>

W6QE, 070-650 & N6PCD, 070-801, will be operating a digital station with our club, Citrus Belt Amateur Radio Club, (C-Bar-C).
The club call is W6JBT.
We'll be operating from a bluff at 7,000', +/-, in the San Bernardino Nat'l Forest with a clear shot to the East, NEE, and ESE.
Work us!
Milt.
W6QE
070-650

George

Joe Kendall, AJ4JZ 070-1190 and George Kaneff, N2GWK, 070-0619 will be QRV Nelson Co EMA for FD this Year. We will be operating KB4KY our Club Call for Kentucky Amateur Radio Association (KARS).

We'll be working from the Nelson County EMA 'Barn' and MC-1 (Mobile Command)

Look for us on the Waterfall.

73
George
N2GWK - 0619

George

OOPS! !
make that
AJ4TZ 070-1190 - - :-( sri Joe,
73 George
N2GWK

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "George K" <n2gwk@...> wrote:

Joe Kendall, AJ4JZ 070-1190 and George Kaneff, N2GWK, 070-0619 will be QRV Nelson Co EMA for FD this Year. We will be operating KB4KY our Club Call for Kentucky Amateur Radio Association (KARS).

We'll be working from the Nelson County EMA 'Barn' and MC-1 (Mobile Command)

Look for us on the Waterfall.

73
George
N2GWK - 0619

Scotty W7PSK

W7PSK 070-138

Class D I guess it is. At home on power just tinkering.

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <ctrice@...>

K8IJ heading to NFL to operate W4GJ on 20M CW. Y'all have fun!

Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ

Class D I guess it is. At home on power just tinkering.

Karen Russo

W4KRN will be operating as W4VA 3A VA. PSK31, CW, SSB. Hope to hear some of you.

Recent Activity: a.. New Members 2
Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

John McCarthy

And I will be in San Antonio spoiling my grandkids hi

John
K4OP

Joe Kendall, AJ4JZ 070-1190 and George Kaneff, N2GWK, 070-0619 will be QRV
Nelson Co EMA for FD this Year. We will be operating KB4KY our Club Call
for Kentucky Amateur Radio Association (KARS).

We'll be working from the Nelson County EMA 'Barn' and MC-1 (Mobile
Command)

Look for us on the Waterfall.

73
George
N2GWK - 0619

wa4eez

WA4EEZ will be operating as W4TA 5A FL on 10m SSB, and PSK...

Hope everyone has a a great FD!

Karen Russo wrote:

W4KRN will be operating as W4VA 3A VA. PSK31, CW, SSB. Hope to hear
some of you.

Recent Activity: a.. New Members 2
Visit Your Group
Check out the 070 Club website at <http://www.podxs070.com/> for the
latest information on 070 Club activities.

MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on
- Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

George Osier <gosier@...>

FB Karen !!! Will be working as K2RUK from Ogdensburg ARC . CW only with Fred , N2FJ also a SKCC MEMBER !!!

Good Luck !!

George , N2JNZ
SKCC 2836T

W4KRN will be operating as W4VA 3A VA. PSK31, CW, SSB. Hope to hear some of you.

Recent Activity: a.. New Members 2
Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

N9JCA Christopher Matthews <n9jca@...>

N9JCA 1E IN 070# 797 will be Digital on Field Day FH PSK & RTTY
mainly 40M occasionally 20M & 80M
73's and Good Luck to all
N9JCA

Sly G wrote:

W6QE, 070-650 & N6PCD, 070-801, will be operating a digital station with our club, Citrus Belt Amateur Radio Club, (C-Bar-C).
The club call is W6JBT.
We'll be operating from a bluff at 7,000', +/-, in the San Bernardino Nat'l Forest with a clear shot to the East, NEE, and ESE.
Work us!
Milt.
W6QE
070-650

k1gmd

Same here

1D from home
K1GMD 070-411

Phil - K1GMD

W5KAM

Brian

Guys and Gals:

Look for WY7FD, on Warren Peak WY, This is a multi TX effort. If you need WY, this might be a great time to get it into the log.

Brian K7RE

Scotty W7PSK

hopefully I can find you on 15m :)

Scotty W7PSK

Look for WY7FD, on Warren Peak WY, This is a multi
TX effort. If you need WY, this might be a great time to get it into the
log.
Brian
K7RE

(Yahoo! ID
required)
href="mailto:070-digest@yahoogroups.com">070-digest@yahoogroups.com
href="mailto:070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/" target=_blank
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Scotty W7PSK

Oh and if anyone knows of or sees the following states this weekend

15m Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming
80m Alabama, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, and Rhode Island

Let me know. Im working on 5BWAS

10m I still need 24 so I will just tinker on those bands.

Scotty W7PSK.

Look for WY7FD, on Warren Peak WY, This is a multi

TX effort. If you need WY, this might be a great time to get it
into the
log.
Brian

K7RE

------------------------------------

Check

out the 070 Club website at <
href="http://www.podxs070.com/" target=_blank >http://www.podxs070.com/>
for the latest information on 070 Club

activities.

Yahoo! Groups Links

href="
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/070/" target=_blank

href="
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/070/join" target=_blank
(Yahoo! ID

required)
href="mailto:
ymailto="mailto:070-digest@yahoogroups.com"

ymailto="mailto:070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com"
href="mailto:070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">
ymailto="mailto:070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com"
href="mailto:070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

ymailto="mailto:

href="mailto:

href="
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/" target=_blank
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/" target=_blank
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

(Yahoo! ID
required)
href="mailto:070-digest@yahoogroups.com">070-digest@yahoogroups.com
href="mailto:070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">070-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/" target=_blank
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

WILLIAM EWING <wa0kaq@...>

Hi Milt!

We'll give it a try, as we should have a good shot into CA. Haven't been on for any PSK events since the 2009 APE.

I'll be operating with the club Jane and I started last August, giving the guys a chance to work their first digital modes from my rig. We will be using the Vanity call sign NA0PW and running SSB, CW and PSK31 (maybe a little RTTY too) in Class 2A. Look for us on PSK31 on the edges of the activity, as we will be running QRP again this year and solar power for everything but the air conditioners in the motor home and travel trailer. We will need the creature comforts, as the forecast is for a high in the mid-90s, and we will be operating without any trees at 5,150' elevation. Without the air conditioners, we'd be "roast ham in a can" this weekend.

With all the inexperienced hams in the club, we won't be very competitive this year. We just plan to have fun.

73,
Bill

Bill Ewing, WA0KAQ
676 S. Dante Dr.
Pueblo West, CO 81007
719-647-9179
Website: www.qsl.net/wa0kaq<http://www.qsl.net/wa0kaq>
Pueblo West Amateur Radio Club Website: www.qsl.net/na0pw<http://www.qsl.net/na0pw>

Milton Garb <w6qe@...>

Bill,
We'll sure look for you!
We'll be operating at 7,000' ( +/- ) in the San Bernardino Nat'l Forest.
Temp's will be in the low 80's in the days, which is hot in thin air, and the mid to upper 30's at night.
Shorts, T-shirts & sunblock during the days and Sgt. Preston of the Yukon attire at night!
A lot of hydration is the order of the day.
Milt.
W6QE

[...]

ab8xg

AB8XG will be QRV on digimodes for field day as W8VCO The Vinton County Amateur Radio club field day site in McArthur, OH. hope to cu all on the waterfall. 73 de Kenny/ AB8XG PODXS 1118

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "Sly G" <w6qe@...> wrote:

W6QE, 070-650 & N6PCD, 070-801, will be operating a digital station with our club, Citrus Belt Amateur Radio Club, (C-Bar-C).
The club call is W6JBT.
We'll be operating from a bluff at 7,000', +/-, in the San Bernardino Nat'l Forest with a clear shot to the East, NEE, and ESE.
Work us!
Milt.
W6QE
070-650