From: John H. van Eijndt - KC0DEB
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 6:41 AM
Subject: [070] 80M tonight

Feel kinda stupid that I have to ask.....been out of the loop too long I guess.....where do you all gather on 80m? I have to go for most of the day, and will be back on the air when 80m should be going...

John kc0deb #069

whitie301

morning Milt 14071 now cq

3.580 and up
Feel kinda stupid that I have to ask.....been out of the loop too long I
guess.....where do you all gather on 80m? I have to go for most of the day,
and will be back on the air when 80m should be going...

John kc0deb #069

Ray Smee
Chief of Police
Goodland, Ks