HRD / DM-780

Arthur Petteway

I see a lot of PSKers using DM-780 and searched for the program but can't find a web site where I can down load the program and give it a try. Each time I try to open these web sites they will not open. I tried with Firefox and Internet Explorer. Could someone please give me the correct web site for this program.

73,
Art
WB4MNK

Mike Flowers

Hi Art,

Yes, Simon seems to have his webserver down at the moment. You can find
HRD/DM780/Logbook suite at www.ham-radio-deluxe.com - when it's working
again.

--

73 de Mike, K6MKF

Mike Miller <mike.kc9doa@...>

Hi Art,

If I'm not mistaken, you need to download Ham Radio Deluxe and
DM-780 is part of that package. Once it is installed you can
run DM-780 without HRD if you want to.

I have HRD v 4.?? because that was the last version that would
run on Win2k. I recently made the switch to XP Pro because I
couldn't get W2K drivers for my new hardware. HRD has some nice
features, but needs a modern computer and operating system to do
its thing.

I just download V5 which is 51MB, so it is available.
<http://www.ham-radio-deluxe.com/HRDv5.aspx>

73
Mike kc9doa

On 5 Feb 2010 at 16:49, wb4mnk@bellsouth.net wrote:

I see a lot of PSKers using DM-780 and searched for the program
but can't find a web site where I can down load the program and
give it a try. Each time I try to open these web sites they
will not open. I tried with Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Could someone please give me the correct web site for this
program.

73,
Art
WB4MNK

Arthur Petteway

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the information. This program really looks nice but will
take me some time to learn where every thing is.
I feel a little lost at this point.

73,
Art
WB4MNK