From: Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@justinmattes.com>
Subject: [070] Good stuff on 40m
To: "070 Group" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 8:36 PM

Lots &#92;of good stuff on 7.035.  I'm  seeing a rare marine mobile station
PE3MK/MM. Home call comes&#92; back to Poland but he's maritime mobile off
the coast of Mexico.  I also saw an IOTA out there floating aroun,
pardon the pardon. As always I'm on the hunt for new PODXS members

Justin,KC2GIK
070 #751

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

You're right Jerry it is the Netherlands
Justin KC2GIK
070 #751

Jerry wrote:

Sorry Justin, but PE3 call is Netherlands.

Jerry N9AVY

kleks05 <jowoc1@...>

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@...> wrote:

Lots &#92;of good stuff on 7.035. I'm seeing a rare marine mobile station
PE3MK/MM. Home call comes&#92; back to Poland but he's maritime mobile off

Justin, it is Holland as The Netherlands.. Poland calls are SP :-).

the coast of Mexico. I also saw an IOTA out there floating aroun,
pardon the pardon. As always I'm on the hunt for new PODXS members

Justin,KC2GIK
070 #751
vy 73, de ku1t..