From: Justin Mattes--KC2GIK
To: 070 Group
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:52 PM
Subject: [070] IOTA endorsement question

For the IOTA endorsement, does the SAME station on a DIFFERENT Band
count?? Or the same station on the same band but DIFFERENT TIMES?

'Justin,KC2GIK
070 #751

P.S. K4ORY I would like a sked if possible.

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Grumble grumble grumble.......took away two of my contacts. I have Where are those Cuban stations when you need them? I'm back down to 7 stations ;)
Justin,KC2GIK
070 #751

Milton Garb wrote:

Nice try Justin... :-)
It's different stations, regardless of band.
I have an Excell form under FILES to assist you in applying.
Milton
W6QE
070-650
For the IOTA endorsement, does the SAME station on a DIFFERENT Band
count?? Or the same station on the same band but DIFFERENT TIMES?

'Justin,KC2GIK
070 #751

P.S. K4ORY I would like a sked if possible.

AG4CZ <ag4cz@...>

grumble grumble....I think it's different islands not just contacts. So, me thinks, only one Cuban will count, grumble :)
John, AG4CZ
070 #2