From: adam grossmyer
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 1:16 PM
Subject: [070] 1ST CONTACT WITH 070 MEMBER

I want to thank Phill KL8DX for my first contact with an 070 member on
20 meters. Turns out we are also both members of NODXA which is a DX club
based out of Cleveland Ohio. Small world. Anyway thank you again Phil and
if anyone needs me (N8MOX new member #1067) for LONP, let me know, im on
10.140 at the moment. I can switch bands if you need me and do not have
access to 30m.
Adam
N8MOX

adam grossmyer <aggroz@...>

yes sir im at about 10.141.20

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net> wrote:

Adam,
I don't see you on 30 meters. Are you still there?
Milt.
W6QE
070-650

I want to thank Phill KL8DX for my first contact with an 070 member on
20 meters. Turns out we are also both members of NODXA which is a DX club
based out of Cleveland Ohio. Small world. Anyway thank you again Phil and
if anyone needs me (N8MOX new member #1067) for LONP, let me know, im on
10.140 at the moment. I can switch bands if you need me and do not have
access to 30m.
Adam
N8MOX

adam grossmyer <aggroz@...>

If there isn't any propagation between us I can go to 20 m and swing the
beam your way. Let me know. I am happy to help.

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net> wrote:

Adam,
I don't see you on 30 meters. Are you still there?
Milt.
W6QE
070-650

I want to thank Phill KL8DX for my first contact with an 070 member on
20 meters. Turns out we are also both members of NODXA which is a DX club
based out of Cleveland Ohio. Small world. Anyway thank you again Phil and
if anyone needs me (N8MOX new member #1067) for LONP, let me know, im on
10.140 at the moment. I can switch bands if you need me and do not have
access to 30m.
Adam
N8MOX

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

I'm on 20 Meters calling CQ
Justin KC2GIK
070-751

adam grossmyer wrote:

If there isn't any propagation between us I can go to 20 m and swing the
beam your way. Let me know. I am happy to help.

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net> wrote:

Adam,
I don't see you on 30 meters. Are you still there?
Milt.
W6QE
070-650

I want to thank Phill KL8DX for my first contact with an 070 member on
20 meters. Turns out we are also both members of NODXA which is a DX club
based out of Cleveland Ohio. Small world. Anyway thank you again Phil and
if anyone needs me (N8MOX new member #1067) for LONP, let me know, im on
10.140 at the moment. I can switch bands if you need me and do not have
access to 30m.
Adam
N8MOX

Milton Garb <w6qe@...>

14070.0 +2000 I'm cq'n.
Thanks Adam
Milt.
W6QE

I want to thank Phill KL8DX for my first contact with an 070 member on
20 meters. Turns out we are also both members of NODXA which is a DX club
based out of Cleveland Ohio. Small world. Anyway thank you again Phil and
if anyone needs me (N8MOX new member #1067) for LONP, let me know, im on
10.140 at the moment. I can switch bands if you need me and do not have
access to 30m.
Adam
N8MOX

adam grossmyer <aggroz@...>

ok I am headed to 20 meters. Adam N8MOX #1067

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <
kc2gik@justinmattes.com> wrote:

I'm on 20 Meters calling CQ
Justin KC2GIK
070-751

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net<w6qe%40verizon.net>>
wrote:

Adam,
I don't see you on 30 meters. Are you still there?
Milt.
W6QE
070-650

I want to thank Phill KL8DX for my first contact with an 070 member on
20 meters. Turns out we are also both members of NODXA which is a DX
club
based out of Cleveland Ohio. Small world. Anyway thank you again Phil
and
if anyone needs me (N8MOX new member #1067) for LONP, let me know, im on
10.140 at the moment. I can switch bands if you need me and do not have
access to 30m.
Adam
N8MOX

adam grossmyer <aggroz@...>

I see ya Milt, about million ppl crawling all over you.
Adam N8MOX

wrote:

Adam,
I don't see you on 30 meters. Are you still there?
Milt.
W6QE
070-650

I want to thank Phill KL8DX for my first contact with an 070 member on
20 meters. Turns out we are also both members of NODXA which is a DX
club
based out of Cleveland Ohio. Small world. Anyway thank you again Phil
and
if anyone needs me (N8MOX new member #1067) for LONP, let me know, im
on
10.140 at the moment. I can switch bands if you need me and do not have
access to 30m.
Adam
N8MOX

Milton Garb <w6qe@...>

you see a clear spot?

I want to thank Phill KL8DX for my first contact with an 070 member on
20 meters. Turns out we are also both members of NODXA which is a DX
club
based out of Cleveland Ohio. Small world. Anyway thank you again Phil
and
if anyone needs me (N8MOX new member #1067) for LONP, let me know, im
on
10.140 at the moment. I can switch bands if you need me and do not have
access to 30m.
Adam
N8MOX

adam grossmyer <aggroz@...>

about 1350

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net> wrote:

you see a clear spot?

> >I see ya Milt, about million ppl crawling all over you.
> > Adam N8MOX
> >
> > On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM, adam grossmyer <aggroz@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> ok I am headed to 20 meters. Adam N8MOX #1067

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

When you're finished with Milt, swing the beam east
Justin,KC2GIK

adam grossmyer wrote:

about 1350

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net <mailto:w6qe%40verizon.net>> wrote:

you see a clear spot?

I see ya Milt, about million ppl crawling all over you.
Adam N8MOX

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM, adam grossmyer <aggroz@gmail.com
<mailto:aggroz%40gmail.com>>
wrote:

ok I am headed to 20 meters. Adam N8MOX #1067

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <
kc2gik@justinmattes.com <mailto:kc2gik%40justinmattes.com>> wrote:

I'm on 20 Meters calling CQ
Justin KC2GIK
070-751

<w6qe@verizon.net <mailto:w6qe%40verizon.net><w6qe%40verizon.net>>
wrote:

[...]

will do, 2 min. ill be around 1350 if no one is there when I swing it east.
Adam
N8MOX

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <

adam grossmyer wrote:

about 1350

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net
<mailto:w6qe%40verizon.net <w6qe%2540verizon.net>>> wrote:

you see a clear spot?

I see ya Milt, about million ppl crawling all over you.
Adam N8MOX

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM, adam grossmyer <aggroz@gmail.com
<mailto:aggroz%40gmail.com <aggroz%2540gmail.com>>>
wrote:

ok I am headed to 20 meters. Adam N8MOX #1067

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <
kc2gik@justinmattes.com <mailto:kc2gik%40justinmattes.com<kc2gik%2540justinmattes.com>>>
wrote:

I'm on 20 Meters calling CQ
Justin KC2GIK
070-751

adam grossmyer wrote:
If there isn't any propagation between us I can go to 20 m and
swing
the
beam your way. Let me know. I am happy to help.

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Milton Garb
<w6qe@verizon.net <mailto:w6qe%40verizon.net<w6qe%2540verizon.net>
<w6qe%40verizon.net>>
wrote:

[...]

Calling cq @1350 14.070.00 beaming east from Ohio
Adam
N8MOX

wrote:

ok I am headed to 20 meters. Adam N8MOX #1067

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <
kc2gik@justinmattes.com <mailto:kc2gik%40justinmattes.com<kc2gik%2540justinmattes.com>>>
wrote:

I'm on 20 Meters calling CQ
Justin KC2GIK
070-751

wrote:

[...]

Sorry justin I get the long winded guys, and ofcourse there local which
makes it all the better.

wrote:

ok I am headed to 20 meters. Adam N8MOX #1067

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <
kc2gik@justinmattes.com <mailto:kc2gik%40justinmattes.com<kc2gik%2540justinmattes.com>>>
wrote:

I'm on 20 Meters calling CQ
Justin KC2GIK