Special Callsigns

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

This recent discussion about the Roman numerals has  made me curious. What has been the most interesting "/" you hae worked? Like we all have worked AD5Z/4 I know I have worked "/qrp", "/LH", "/SE" I have  seen some other very wild "/" designations!! Anyone Else??

Adam Hahn <ahahn@...>

I always enjoying working the /ae stations- get to give an attaboy for
the upgrade!
Adam/ai4qb #513

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK wrote:

This recent discussion about the Roman numerals has made me curious.
What has been the most interesting "/" you hae worked? Like we all
have worked AD5Z/4 I know I have worked "/qrp", "/LH", "/SE" I have
seen some other very wild "/" designations!! Anyone Else??

Justin Mattes,KC2GIK/N2S
PODXS#751