From: Karen Russo <w4krn@his.com>
To: 070 PSK Club <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:13:16 AM
Subject: [070] Dayton Endorsements & APE

If anyone attended Dayton Hamvention and did not receive a Dayton Endorsement, please let me know.
I will gladly mail you one.

Also, think about going APE !! Its lotsa fun! So far we have CO, FL, VA, KY, and MT. Lets add some more to the list.

73 - Karen W4KRN

Daniel Severance

Hi Karen,

I'm sure I'll do one from CT once I learn the lay of the land...
I certainly enjoyed the one I did a couple of years ago!

P.S. I saw you on 80M during the contest but my supershielded hotel room apparently didn't let me get out to you!

Cheers,
Dan
N6ERD/1

________________________________
If anyone attended Dayton Hamvention and did not receive a Dayton Endorsement, please let me know.
I will gladly mail you one.

Also, think about going APE !! Its lotsa fun! So far we have CO, FL, VA, KY, and MT. Lets add some more to the list.

73 - Karen W4KRN

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Man Rick I'll be praying for an opening that weekend! I have Stony Point Lighthouse in Stony Point, NY booked for August 1st!! Hopefully it doesn't fall through like it did last year
Justin KC2GIK

Rick Scott wrote:

I'm Going to try to once again do the Whidbey Island Lighthouse and the Valley Camp.
August 7, Admiralty Head Lighthouse. (good for IOTA, Island County and the LHOTH)
Augst 21-23 (as available during camp out) Valley camp North Bend Washington.