TDW

Stu MM0BSM

Hi Folks

I am finding it very hard here in EU too many cw stations in the psk band so have to give up for now.

I am hearing all over on cw ja vk k ve and so on but not getting many takers on psk.

Think maybe it was a bad idea to have it on the same weekend as a major cw contest don't remember it being like this before is the TDW contest early this year not checked my log for dates yet.

So very frustrating over here with no EU members worked and band full of DX

Away to enjoy the sun as its 25c out in the shade here :)

Stu MM0BSM