Antenna test

John McCarthy

If we have anyone from Ohio just laying around, I would like to see if they
can here me on 15 meters. I have set up my Buddipole and would like to see
if it works better than the multiband vertical.

John
K4OP

Mark - N8MNI

Email me and we can set up a sked to try it, if would like to try Ohio.
n8mni@arrl.net

John McCarthy

Hi Mark,

Thanks. I have my Buddipole set up for 15 meters. I used it today to work
Utah and Hawaii but still need to see if that will help with closer
stations.

If you are not busy tomorrow (Sunday) around 3 PM, we could try it then or
when it is good for you. I'm retired so most of my day is free.

John
K4OP

Email me and we can set up a sked to try it, if would like to try Ohio.
n8mni@arrl.net

winstarman

Day late and a dollar short, but I live in Fairborn, OH. I'm
available to listen for you Today (Sun) around 1800UTC (3pm) - let me know

73 de ke4wle
R-

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "John McCarthy" <johnmccarthy@...> wrote:

If we have anyone from Ohio just laying around, I would like to see
if they
can here me on 15 meters. I have set up my Buddipole and would like
to see
if it works better than the multiband vertical.

John
K4OP

John McCarthy

1800Z is 1300 local, did I blow it and miss you? You want to try PSK31/RTTY
on 15 meters around 3 PM. I am in the eQSL sked room now.

John

Day late and a dollar short, but I live in Fairborn, OH. I'm
available to listen for you Today (Sun) around 1800UTC (3pm) - let me know

73 de ke4wle
R-

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "John McCarthy" <johnmccarthy@...> wrote:

If we have anyone from Ohio just laying around, I would like to see
if they
can here me on 15 meters. I have set up my Buddipole and would like
to see
if it works better than the multiband vertical.

John
K4OP

winstarman

Yeah, obviously I was having a tough time with UTC vs. Local this
morning..

I meant 3pm local.

I'll try you in the sked room but if I don't I'll be listening on
21080.150 at 3pm local.

[...]

calling cq now on 15m

19:35utc

John McCarthy