From: Jerry [mailto:n9avy@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:09 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Re: looking for states

Have ND on CW & SSB, but still need RTTY/PSK. Worked (?) or so I thought,
W0TUP on RTTY, but he sez "nope !". There is another ND station active,
but hasn't been around in a while.

I'm on www.obriensweb.com/skeds/ almost daily/nightly.

Jerry N9AVY

--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Chris <n9jca@arrl.net <mailto:n9jca%40arrl.net> >

From: Chris <n9jca@arrl.net <mailto:n9jca%40arrl.net> >
Subject: [070] Re: looking for states
To: 070@yahoogroups. <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> com
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 3:10 PM

Jerry

That's going to be a tough one to get. I have read that North Dakota
is going to have a State QSO Party I think in March so keep an eye
open I was lucky enough to get ND in the RTTY Contest last month Also
there is a CQ WW RTTY WPX this w/end Feb 14 @ 0000Z -Feb 15 2400Z Good
Luck

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

dougkalish <kalish.doug@...>

Worked W0TUP about a week ago to complete my LOTW WAS. He does SSB,
CW and RTTY only, not PSK31. He's a busy guy these days. Someone
needs to set up a DX expedition to Fargo.

de KA3L Doug

Brian

Hi Guys:

There will be a sort of low key DXpedition to ND via a mobile
station on February 27/and 29 to attend the Bismark ND hamfest on
2-28. I am attempting to talk the other travelers in the car to allow
me to do PSK from their vehicle.

I am on LOTW, but not for ND as yet, so I would have to apply for
an additional location in my LOTW account. I have done this for
several other locations, so should not be too big of a deal. I
probably will see Nels W0TUP and perhaps POJ at the hamfest. Maybe I
can talk them both into trying the PSK modes.

Of course there are no promises at this point, as traveling ND in
the dead of winter can be, let's say, "problematic". ;)

Brian K7RE
Spearfish SD

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "dougkalish" <kalish.doug@...> wrote:

Worked W0TUP about a week ago to complete my LOTW WAS. He does SSB,
CW and RTTY only, not PSK31. He's a busy guy these days. Someone
needs to set up a DX expedition to Fargo.

de KA3L Doug

Daniel Severance

Good luck and thanks Brian!

I hope to see you again on the contest this weekend along with our new members!

Cheers,
Dan, N6ERD