PSKFEST

lratcliff lratcliff <lratcliff@...>

Everyone ready to go? I was hopeing to start right at 0000z, but life got
in the way, and probally wont start till about 0130z or so.

VY73

Lee
KC4ART

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

I'm just trolling on 40M and hearing nadda

73
Justin,KC2GIK

lratcliff lratcliff wrote:

Everyone ready to go? I was hopeing to start right at 0000z, but life got
in the way, and probally wont start till about 0130z or so.

VY73

Lee
KC4ART

Scotty W7PSK

We have mom in law here and she has onset of Alsheimers or Dementia, so with wife at work I need to watch her.   After she goes to bed I can come on.
Tomorrow I can get on in ernest.

Scotty W7PSK

lratcliff lratcliff wrote:

Everyone ready to go? I was hopeing to start right at 0000z, but life got
in the way, and probally wont start till about 0130z or so.
VY73
Lee
KC4ART

spdomingue@...

Looking on 20 and 40 from New Jersey

Steve
N6YIH/2

lratcliff lratcliff wrote:

Everyone ready to go? I was hopeing to start right at 0000z, but life got
in the way, and probally wont start till about 0130z or so.
VY73
Lee
KC4ART

Milton Garb <w6qe@...>

I'm cq'n on 20...14070.0 +1500
W6QE
Milt.

lratcliff lratcliff wrote:

> Everyone ready to go? I was hopeing to start right at 0000z, but life got

> in the way, and probally wont start till about 0130z or so.

> VY73

> Lee

> KC4ART

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Is it me or are the bands just crummy tonight?
Justin KC2GIK

lratcliff lratcliff wrote:

Everyone ready to go? I was hopeing to start right at 0000z, but
life got

in the way, and probally wont start till about 0130z or so.
VY73
Lee
KC4ART

lratcliff lratcliff <lratcliff@...>

They seem crummy. VERRY low rate. calling on 7071.203 now.

Lee
KC4ART

From: Justin Mattes--KC2GIK <kc2gik@justinmattes.com
<mailto:kc2gik%40justinmattes.com <kc2gik%2540justinmattes.com>>>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com<070%2540yahoogroups.com>

Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 3:50 PM

lratcliff lratcliff wrote:

Everyone ready to go? I was hopeing to start right at 0000z, but
life got

in the way, and probally wont start till about 0130z or so.
VY73
Lee
KC4ART

Kim Jukes <kjukes@...>

I am on 14.069 + 700 +/-...
If anyone from MS (Mississippi) please stop by and say hello...need MS for 20M WAS
TU

Scott
N0VPL