From: Mark Crosbie - N8MNI <N8MNI@columbus.rr.com>
Subject: [070] Score
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 4:22 PM

Scotty, When you figure out your score. I will send you my log. HI HI

Mark

n8mni

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Can anyone help me with my logs?? I only have about 15 QSOs but it's a pain doing it all in notepad.
Justin,KC2GIK

Rick Scott wrote:

This is driving me bugger nuts.
I have n1mm but I cant figure out how to import it (from mixw)

Wish there was an easier way, only had 105 contacts though.

Scotty, When you figure out your score. I will send you my log. HI HI

Mark

n8mni

Terry Davis <davis2366@...>

OK guys help a rookie out. I worked 4 countries, 34 states had 5 q's on 80m, 79 q's on 40m and 59 q's on 20m. Plus I worked the bonus station 3 times on different bands & modes. I came up with 5303 does this sound right??

Terry
N5JBD

________________________________
I have n1mm but I cant figure out how to import it (from mixw)

Wish there was an easier way, only had 105 contacts though.

Scotty, When you figure out your score. I will send you my log. HI HI

Mark

n8mni

Kim Jukes <kjukes@...>

IF I figures it right:
80M -- 5 QSO's
40M--79 QSO's
20M--59 QSO's

143 QSO's x 39 CSP == 5577 + 15 bounus Points
Your Score would be :5592

Scott
N0VPL

I have n1mm but I cant figure out how to import it (from mixw)

Wish there was an easier way, only had 105 contacts though.

Scotty, When you figure out your score. I will send you my log. HI HI

Mark

n8mni

Kim Jukes <kjukes@...>

oooooppps
143 x 38 ---5434 + 15 == 5449 total points

Scott
N0VPL

I have n1mm but I cant figure out how to import it (from mixw)

Wish there was an easier way, only had 105 contacts though.

Scotty, When you figure out your score. I will send you my log. HI HI

Mark

n8mni

Mark - N8MNI

I get a score of 29423

31/63 S / P / C
20m 25/20 13/9 2/2 2/3
40m 60/40 28/18 1/2 7/2
80m 35/25 14/12 2/3 2/2
160m 4/ 2 3/2 1/0 2/1

221 qso points
133 SPC
----------
29293
30 bonus
--------
29423 grand total

Does this sound right?

I am going to dopuble check my counts tomorrow after I get some rest tonight.

Mark
N8MNI
PODXS 070# 525

Scotty W7PSK