Your opinion please

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <ctrice@...>

Greetings all,

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any value? I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it, it's not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the number of members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are pretty big.

So what say ye all - keep the Grid Square info on the LONP pages or get rid of it?

Vy 73 & Happy Holidays to all,

Charlie, K8IJ

Dave 'Doc' Corio <dcorio@...>

My two cents - have never used it.

73
Dave
KB3MOW

Charlie Trice, K8IJ wrote:

Greetings all,

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any value?
I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it, it's
not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the number of
members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are pretty
big.

So what say ye all - keep the Grid Square info on the LONP pages or get rid
of it?

Vy 73 & Happy Holidays to all,

Charlie, K8IJ

Milton Garb <w6qe@...>

Just my opinion...I dont use it...
Milton
W6QE

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any value?
I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it, it's
not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the number of
members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are pretty
big.

So what say ye all - keep the Grid Square info on the LONP pages or get rid
of it?

Vy 73 & Happy Holidays to all,

Charlie, K8IJ

John McCarthy

I don't use it either.

Merry Christmas to all!

John
K4OP

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any value?
I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it, it's
not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the number of
members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are pretty
big.

So what say ye all - keep the Grid Square info on the LONP pages or get rid
of it?

Vy 73 & Happy Holidays to all,

Charlie, K8IJ

Mike Flowers

I wasn't even aware it was there, let alone use it for anything ...

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 10:15 AM, John McCarthy <johnmccarthy@bbtel.com>wrote:

I don't use it either.

Merry Christmas to all!

John
K4OP

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any value?
I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it, it's
not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the number of
members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are pretty
big.

So what say ye all - keep the Grid Square info on the LONP pages or get rid

of it?

Vy 73 & Happy Holidays to all,

Charlie, K8IJ

73 de Mike, K6MKF

Bob Shear <bobshear@...>

Charlie,

I would vote to delete the grid square info.

Bob, AC5ZS
070 #567

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any value? I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it, it's not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the number of members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are pretty big.

So what say ye all - keep the Grid Square info on the LONP pages or get rid of it?

Vy 73 & Happy Holidays to all,

Charlie, K8IJ

Mark - N8MNI

Delete them

kt4nm@...

don't use it..........

Happy Holidays..........

-------------- Original message from "Charlie Trice, K8IJ" <ctrice@insightbb.com>: --------------

Greetings all,

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any value?
I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it, it's
not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the number of
members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are pretty
big.

So what say ye all - keep the Grid Square info on the LONP pages or get rid
of it?

Vy 73 & Happy Holidays to all,

Charlie, K8IJ

Jim Sens <jdsens@...>

Don't use it, so please save yourself the trouble of maintaining it.

Charlie Trice, K8IJ wrote:

Greetings all,

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any value?
I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it, it's
not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the number of
members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are pretty
big.

So what say ye all - keep the Grid Square info on the LONP pages or get rid
of it?

Vy 73 & Happy Holidays to all,

Charlie, K8IJ

Bill Williams <bwillia2@...>

Charlie,

I never even look.

73 and thanks for your work.

Bill
AG4QX

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any value?
I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it, it's
not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the number of
members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are pretty
big.

So what say ye all - keep the Grid Square info on the LONP pages or get rid
of it?

Vy 73 & Happy Holidays to all,

Charlie, K8IJ

8:36 AM

8:36 AM

kleks05 <jowoc1@...>

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Trice, K8IJ" <ctrice@...> wrote:

Greetings all,

How many of you find the Grid Square info on the LONP pages of any
value?
I'm considering removing it because I don't think many folks use it,
it's
not easy to maintain with folks not updating their moves and the
number of
members has increased to over 800 now and the web page tables are
pretty
big.
Charlie, I was unable to find it.. never used it.

Ditch it.

Vy 73, de ku1t
_zjt