Scoring Big

K5PAX

The highest score in the last CQWW RTTY contest was 'only' about 4 million - see below.

Nice work Bill... you almost tripled that score!

I used to see the huge scores of the super stations and feel inadequate. Those days are over, and I owe it all to the PODXS 070 Club!

73

Harvey
K5PAX

Another defending champ is also leading the Assisted category, as Wanderley Gomes PY2MNL operated ZX2B from Brazil to 4.1 million points. LZ2BE is second at 3.09 million, with Mike Sims K4GMH in third, and the top US score as well at 3.04 million.