Skywarn Recogniton day

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Did anyone work any of the National Weather Service stations for Skywarn Recogniton Day? I didn't get a chance!! Just curious about it

Justin,KC2GIK PODXS#751

Edward R. Breneiser <breneiser@...>

Yes I worked a few NWS Stations through out the country on Skywarn
Recognition Day. I worked W7NWS in Billing, MT, WX7GGW in Glascow, MT
and WX4MLB located in Melboune, FL. I worked them all on 20m PSK31.

73,
Ed, WA3WSJ

Jeff Newsome <jeffnjr484@...>

I worked WXOGLD IN SHERMAN COUNTY KANSAS on 20 meter psk31
Jeff

Dave Burnett

I worked WX0ICT Wichita, KS, WX4MLB Melbourne, FL, W0NWS Valley, NE, and WX4LWX Sterling, VA all on 20 m BPSK31.

-Dave
WD8KRV