LONP Checker Source Code

Phil Barnett <philb@...>

You can get the latest source code and there is a link to the free build
environment on the LONP Checker web site on the Download page.

http://www.linuxceptional.com/lonp.php3

This source code is slightly newer than what I released in 1.0.3 but there are
no bug fixes. Just some fine tuning. I will eventually release this and any
further bug fixes if necessary in a couple of weeks. For now, everyone has
reported success with the 1.0.3 release so I don't have any specific bugs to
fix.

Enjoy!

--
"Ninety percent of politicians give the other 10 percent a bad name." -- Henry
Kissinger

Steve Hunt

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, Phil Barnett <philb@...> wrote:

You can get the latest source code and there is a link to the free
build
environment on the LONP Checker web site on the Download page.

http://www.linuxceptional.com/lonp.php3

This source code is slightly newer than what I released in 1.0.3 >
Enjoy!
Hello Phil,

Thanks so much fer the great Software... saves alot of time :)

...but there is a small problem !

The LONP Award is only awarded for PSK31 contacts and the AI4OF-
Checker includes all contacts...incl. the psk63/psk125 contacts.

Would it be possible to exclude all but PSK31 QSO's?

Thank you very much
and great Job on that Checker ... a real asset
73 Steve, W1CDX

Phil Barnett <philb@...>

On Saturday 13 December 2008 09:16:29 Steve Hunt wrote:

Hello Phil,

Thanks so much fer the great Software... saves alot of time :)

...but there is a small problem !

The LONP Award is only awarded for PSK31 contacts and the AI4OF-
Checker includes all contacts...incl. the psk63/psk125 contacts.

Would it be possible to exclude all but PSK31 QSO's?

Thank you very much
and great Job on that Checker ... a real asset
73 Steve, W1CDX
Ok, I'll make some changes and get a new version out by the weekend.