17M

JT Croteau <jt.n1ese@...>

17 appears to be open this afternoon here in the northeast, I just had
a nice QSO with KP4DS. Luis was booming in here. I was running 3W
into my 40M dipole. Not much activity on 17 however. I've been
calling CQ for about 20 minutes now.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)

Richard Rohrer

Just got on 17 and don't see any traces, other than some kind of interference.  Seems like it moved down from from the other day.  Hearing FT8 further up the band.  CQing on 18097 +1500.

Dick
KC3EF

Sid Downey

Just had a short QSO with WA7ETE at 18.098 + 500. Started strong but then faded.

Sid
W7JSD
1513