From: Stephen J. Melachrinos [mailto:w3hf@arrl.net]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 6:40 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [070] Re: Go Browns

If you're a Cleveland Browns fan, your
signal will probably be too weak.
And you guys thought **I** was mean!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Richard B Drake

Oh, indeed. Even though I am an Giant fan I had to root for
Elway. He earned it over many years of some of the most
exciting 4'th quarter wins I ever watched. He was master of
the two minute drill. But, he is not there anymore and
Denver is not the same team anymore. What do you think of
Dallas now? Man do they suck!!

73, Rich - W3ZJ