Uhmm!

spdomingue@...

Ernie,

Please do not listen to Bernie he is just the contest manager and what does
he know??
You are correct with the time you have and please use the 2000Z time Just for
you!! Maybe the rest of us can make a few contacts and get the Top Dawg...

SteveD

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Am I missing something?

The 80m Sprint starts at 4pm FRIDAY. Is this an attempt to squeeze me out? I will miss 2 hours operating since I will not be taking time off work :( Bad planning guys.
Hey! I'll get ya! anyway. hi hi.
GL to all and cu there, Ernie WM2U

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Ernie,

Look again, 2000 YOUR LOCAL TIME, ain't 4PM, it's 8PM :-)

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

The 80m Sprint starts at 4pm FRIDAY. Is this an attempt to squeeze me
out? I will miss 2 hours operating since I will not be taking time off work
:( Bad planning guys.
Hey! I'll get ya! anyway. hi hi.
GL to all and cu there, Ernie WM2U

Check out the 070 Club website at
< http://www.podxs.com/html/070_club.html > for the latest information on
070 Club activities.

Steve W3HF

Awh Bernie, you shouldn't have told him. We might have had a
chance then! :-)

Hey Ernie,

Look again, 2000 YOUR LOCAL TIME, ain't 4PM, it's 8PM :-)

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

The 80m Sprint starts at 4pm FRIDAY. Is this an attempt to
squeeze me
out? I will miss 2 hours operating since I will not be taking time off
work :( Bad planning guys. > Hey! I'll get ya! anyway. hi hi. >
GL to all and cu there, Ernie WM2U

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

You're right Steve. Man, I wish I could think a little faster hi hi.

Good Luck & 73,
Bernie / KF4FHS

The 80m Sprint starts at 4pm FRIDAY. Is this an attempt to
squeeze me
out? I will miss 2 hours operating since I will not be taking time off
work :( Bad planning guys. > Hey! I'll get ya! anyway. hi hi. >
GL to all and cu there, Ernie WM2U

Check out the 070 Club website at
< http://www.podxs.com/html/070_club.html > for the latest information on
070 Club activities.

Steve W3HF

Ernie,

Please do not listen to Bernie he is just the contest manager and what
does he know?? You are correct with the time you have and please use
the 2000Z time Just for you!! Maybe the rest of us can make a few
contacts and get the Top Dawg...

SteveD

And most important, Ernie, note that the contest END time is
0200. We would all appreciate it if you would continue to read this
as 0200z, not your own local time, and give the rest of us a few
more hours to find contacts while you are sleeping.

Your buddy,