80m Autumn Sprint

Bernie Leonard <kf4fhs@...>

Only 3 days left until the first ever PODXS070 Club PSK31 80m
Autumn Sprint.

Friday, 20-September-2002, 2000 - 0200 YOUR LOCAL TIME.

A complete list of rules can be found at:

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/leonards/80mrules.html

Direct any questions to:

kf4fhs@ywave.com

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Only 2 days left until the first ever PODXS070 Club PSK31 80m
Autumn Sprint.

Friday, 20-September-2002, 2000 - 0200 YOUR LOCAL TIME.

Please read the rules carefully. They can be found at:

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/leonards/80mrules.html

Direct any questions to:

kf4fhs@ywave.com

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

AA8QQJMauch@...

Hey Ernie,
Looks like it's your turn.
73 & Thanks,
Jay - AA8QQ

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Jay,

Don't bother him, he's busy converting UTC to Local time :-)

Hey Ernie, When the big hands on the 12 and the little hands on the 8,
start callin CQ :-)

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Hey Ernie,
Looks like it's your turn.
73 & Thanks,
Jay - AA8QQ

JACK WEST <w7ld@...>

Thanks Bernie,
Your explanation really helped.
Jack / W7LD

Don't bother him, he's busy converting UTC to Local time :-)

Hey Ernie, When the big hands on the 12 and the little hands on the 8,
start callin CQ :-)

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Hey Ernie,
Looks like it's your turn.
73 & Thanks,
Jay - AA8QQ

Check out the 070 Club website at
< http://www.podxs.com/html/070_club.html > for the latest information on
070 Club activities.

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Yea! Jay,
One senior moment and the cage opens.
Always remember - He who laughs last, laughs longest. :) Ernie