Japan Ham Fair

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 9/13/2002 8:56:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nozue@... writes:

Dear all,
Please forgive the off-topic post !

I introduce it to all of you of "070 CLUB", about Japan Ham Fair 2002.
This was held in Tokyo on August 24 and 25th. Please observe it with
this URL for details.
http://www.onjapan.net/2002/hamfair/clubs.html
I introduce the Web about the photograph of the booth of "JARTS"
that I am a member.
JA1JDD who are the chairman of JARTS and I in this photograph are.
And, back my "The Membership Certificate" and the introduction sentence
have been put up on the wall.
I expect that many participants were seeing this and I hope to get to know
existence of "070 CLUB."

73 de Ken JA9LX
Hey Ken, very fine business! Those old teletypes look beautiful, I can
almost smell the hot oil hi! Thanks for showing your 070 Club certificate, we
could sure use some more members fm JA-land! Domo arigato om es 73 de Jay
N3DQU.

JA9LX

Dear all,
Please forgive the off-topic post !

I introduce it to all of you of "070 CLUB", about Japan Ham Fair 2002.
This was held in Tokyo on August 24 and 25th. Please observe it with
this URL for details.
http://www.onjapan.net/2002/hamfair/clubs.html
I introduce the Web about the photograph of the booth of "JARTS"
that I am a member.
JA1JDD who are the chairman of JARTS and I in this photograph are.
And, back my "The Membership Certificate" and the introduction sentence
have been put up on the wall.
I expect that many participants were seeing this and I hope to get to know
existence of "070 CLUB."

73 de Ken JA9LX

Steve W3HF

Kenji -

Thank you for the pictures. And I do not consider it off-topic when
an 070 certificate is prominently featured!

I was pleased to work the special event station from the Japan
Ham Fair in 2001 on PSK. Unfortunately, I was not able to this
year.

---------------------------------

Dear all,
Please forgive the off-topic post !

I introduce it to all of you of "070 CLUB", about Japan Ham Fair
2002. This was held in Tokyo on August 24 and 25th. Please
observe it with this URL for details.
http://www.onjapan.net/2002/hamfair/clubs.html I
introduce the Web about the photograph of the booth of "JARTS"
that I am a member. JA1JDD who are the chairman of JARTS and I
in this photograph are. And, back my "The Membership
Certificate" and the introduction sentence have been put up on the
wall. I expect that many participants were seeing this and I hope to
get to know existence of "070 CLUB."

73 de Ken JA9LX

Steve W3HF

To see some additional 070 publicity, Ken's certificate is also
visible in the ARRL's writeup of the Japan Ham Fair.

Check out the similar shot of the Japan Amateur Radio Teleprinter
Society, about halfway down the page at:

http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2002/09/13/1/?nc=1

Click on the picture for an enlargement, which shows Ken's
certificate just at JA1EUL's head.