17m & eham.net

Karen Russo <w4gtm@...>

Tnx Cam HP1AC and Luis HP1BSL for the contacts on 17m today.
We sure helped each other for the Warc endorsement!

So whats the deal with eHam.net? We have to pay now to be listed
with other subscribers?? Auto refresh is only available to
subscribed members. Looks like I've got auto refresh, but not able
to customize or enter a DX spot. Anyone else seen this lately?

73 - Karen W4GTM

Luis Suman <solucompsa@...>

Thank you Karen.
Luis - HP1BSL

--- Karen Russo <w4gtm@his.com> escribió: >
Tnx Cam HP1AC and Luis HP1BSL for the contacts on
17m today.
We sure helped each other for the Warc endorsement!

So whats the deal with eHam.net? We have to pay now
to be listed
with other subscribers?? Auto refresh is only
available to
subscribed members. Looks like I've got auto
refresh, but not able
to customize or enter a DX spot. Anyone else seen
this lately?

73 - Karen W4GTM

Solucomp, S.A. - Soluciones Computarizadas S.A.
Web site: http://solucomp.virtualave.net
Telefono: (507) 672-3358

AA8QQJMauch@...

Karen,
here's the DX site I use most. You may want to check it out.

http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs/

73,
Jay - AA8QQ

Steve W3HF

So whats the deal with eHam.net? We have to pay now to be listed
with other subscribers?? Auto refresh is only available to
subscribed members. Looks like I've got auto refresh, but not able
to customize or enter a DX spot. Anyone else seen this lately?
In addition to DX Summit (the OH2AQ reference that Jay '8QQ posted),
check out DX Central at http://www.dx-central.com/.

Each has its pluses and minuses. DX Summit has mode filtering, so you
can see a page that's only digital modes (although that includes
RTTY, SSTV, and others). DX Central has geographical filtering, so
you can limits spots to those posted in a single continent.

I often have both running.

AA8QQJMauch@...

Thanks Steve,
Jay - AA8QQ