Special Event Station

ebruchac@...

Hey Bernie--great Sprint.Thanks!
FWIW,the Hams in Texas have their own ideas about a weekend contest. Straight
from the July QST;

Under "Special Events"

Austin, TX: Naturist Amateur Radio Club, NU5DE. 0000Z Jul 8-2400Z July 14.
27th Annual North American Nude Awareness Celebration. 28.465 21.365
14.265
7.265. QSL. Naturist Amateur Radio Club, PO Box 200812, Austin, TX
78720-0812.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to work THIS station.....I can't wait
see their QSL card....

Ed N4ZUM

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Ed,

Sounds like them folks down in Texas have got it all figured out.
I thought about suggesting that instead of the 070 folks all gathering at
Dayton, that we attend the Texas Special event, but after further
consideration, I don't think I want to see N3DQU in the buff.
It's a shame they ain't gonna be on PSK, I'd like to have one of their
QSL's too.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

FWIW,the Hams in Texas have their own ideas about a weekend contest.
Straight
from the July QST;

Under "Special Events"

Austin, TX: Naturist Amateur Radio Club, NU5DE. 0000Z Jul 8-2400Z July
14.
27th Annual North American Nude Awareness Celebration. 28.465 21.365
14.265
7.265. QSL. Naturist Amateur Radio Club, PO Box 200812, Austin, TX
78720-0812.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to work THIS station.....I can't
wait
see their QSL card....

Ed N4ZUM

Check out the 070 Club website at

Peter Baskind <pbaskind@...>

I don't know about you, but I'm going to work THIS station.....I
can't wait
see their QSL card....

Ed N4ZUM
I am with 'ya Ed. That is on my To-do list this weekend. And I'll even
slum, and work phone (QRP, of course).

If you look them up on QRZ.com, you can see their card. Tasteful,
thankfully. Come on, how many Hams do you know that you would want to see
naked?!

Peter
AG4KI

Peter Baskind, J.D., LL.M.
Germantown, TN
Voice: (901) 624-5295
Fax: (901) 624-6060
pbaskind@midsouth.rr.com

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

I got one of their QSL cards last year. Don't get excited. :)

73,

Dick
WB0DUL@arrl.net

> FWIW,the Hams in Texas have their own ideas about a weekend contest.
Straight
> from the July QST;
>
> Under "Special Events"
>
> Austin, TX: Naturist Amateur Radio Club, NU5DE. 0000Z Jul 8-2400Z July
14.
> 27th Annual North American Nude Awareness Celebration. 28.465 21.365
> 14.265
> 7.265. QSL. Naturist Amateur Radio Club, PO Box 200812, Austin, TX
> 78720-0812.
>
> I don't know about you, but I'm going to work THIS station.....I can't
wait
> see their QSL card....
>
> Ed N4ZUM
>

> Check out the 070 Club website at
> < http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm > for
> the latest information on 070 Club activities.

Check out the 070 Club website at

DL2AYL@...

Maybe they'll be on SSTV ?

73 Erika/DL2AYL

I don't know about you, but I'm going to work THIS station.....I
can't wait
see their QSL card....

Ed N4ZUM
I am with 'ya Ed. That is on my To-do list this weekend. And I'll even
slum, and work phone (QRP, of course).

If you look them up on QRZ.com, you can see their card. Tasteful,
thankfully. Come on, how many Hams do you know that you would want to see
naked?!

Peter
AG4KI

Peter Baskind, J.D., LL.M.
Germantown, TN
Voice: (901) 624-5295
Fax: (901) 624-6060
pbaskind@midsouth.rr.com

Check out the 070 Club website at

Jeff Baker <jjbaker@...>

I have actually worked NU5DE before and have an interesting certificate
to prove it.

Jeff WU4O