Dayton 2003

N3DQU@...

I would like to get an idea of who all is planning on making it to
Dayton next year. If we do have an 070 Club get-together, it will most likely
take place on Saturday evening of that weekend (Dayton runs Friday, Saturday
and Sunday). Please respond with a yea, nay or even a mebbe, not sure yet
would be fine too. This is just for pre-planning purposes, nothing written in
stone..Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

radioguy@...

Jay, if there's an event, I'll probably there Saturday night.
Ken
KF8OR

I would like to get an idea of who all is planning on making it to
Dayton next year. If we do have an 070 Club get-together, it will most
likely
take place on Saturday evening of that weekend (Dayton runs Friday,
Saturday
and Sunday). Please respond with a yea, nay or even a mebbe, not sure yet
would be fine too. This is just for pre-planning purposes, nothing
written in
stone..Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Check out the 070 Club website at

Email sent using WMIS Internet (http://www.wmis.net/)
Premium Internet Services

AA8QQJMauch@...

hope to be there
Jay - AA8QQ

John Durbin <durbinsjz@...>

I will be there next year.

Chris KC8LJN

I would like to get an idea of who all is planning on making it to
Dayton next year. If we do have an 070 Club get-together, it will most
likely
take place on Saturday evening of that weekend (Dayton runs Friday,
Saturday
and Sunday). Please respond with a yea, nay or even a mebbe, not sure yet
would be fine too. This is just for pre-planning purposes, nothing written
in
stone..Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Check out the 070 Club website at

Dick Thompson <wb0dul@...>

I hope to be there, Jay, the Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise. :)

73,

Dick
WB0DUL@arrl.net

I would like to get an idea of who all is planning on making it to
Dayton next year. If we do have an 070 Club get-together, it will most likely
take place on Saturday evening of that weekend (Dayton runs Friday, Saturday
and Sunday). Please respond with a yea, nay or even a mebbe, not sure yet
would be fine too. This is just for pre-planning purposes, nothing written in
stone..Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Check out the 070 Club website at

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <k8ij@...>

Dayton 2003: K8IJ = Fer Sure.

I would like to get an idea of who all is planning on making it to
Dayton next year. If we do have an 070 Club get-together, it will most likely
take place on Saturday evening of that weekend (Dayton runs Friday, Saturday
and Sunday). Please respond with a yea, nay or even a mebbe, not sure yet
would be fine too. This is just for pre-planning purposes, nothing written in
stone..Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Check out the 070 Club website at

Karen Russo <w4gtm@...>

The OM and I plan on going to Dayton next year. Is there any
particular hotel the 070 group stays at?

Karen W4GTM

hamopcq

Hi Jay et all,
Hmmmm. Never been to Dayton. Put me down as a Maybe (depending on the
XYL's health).
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Yep! I'll be there. (unless there's a PSK contest running. hi hi) Ernie

Stephen Prior <smprior@...>

Have not attended Dayton - so mark me as a maybe. I'll need some info i.e.
places to stay etc.

Thanks
Steve
N3UYI

I would like to get an idea of who all is planning on making it to
Dayton next year. If we do have an 070 Club get-together, it will most
likely
take place on Saturday evening of that weekend (Dayton runs Friday,
Saturday
and Sunday). Please respond with a yea, nay or even a mebbe, not sure yet
would be fine too. This is just for pre-planning purposes, nothing written
in
stone..Tnx es 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Check out the 070 Club website at

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Jay,

I'd love to go to Dayton, do you think you could swing by and pick me up
on your way ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Uhmm! me to Jay! Ernie

I'd love to go to Dayton, do you think you could swing by and pick me up
on your way ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

Check out the 070 Club website at

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 7/9/2002 8:22:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
emills@NYCAP.rr.com writes:

Uhmm! me to Jay! Ernie