Firecracker Question

AA8QQJMauch@...

Bernie and/or Jay,
The page says there's an award for each time zone. It also says about the
entry categories QRP, Low, and Medium power. I didn't see anywhere if it
said if that meant an award per time zone / per entry category. Is that
implied or did I waste my time running QRP? Or did I just miss something
again?

73,
Jay - AA8QQ

AA8QQJMauch@...

Sorry Steve,
I didn't mean to offend. Fergot we had a few QRP only stations out there in
the Eastern time zone. Guess I better not ask "where do I pick up the
tickets to Jamaica" just yet, eh? How'd you do?

Jay - AA8QQ

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Jay (AA8QQ)

Naw you didn't waste your time by running QRP, there'll be a cert for each
class in each time zone.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

The page says there's an award for each time zone. It also says about the
entry categories QRP, Low, and Medium power. I didn't see anywhere if it
said if that meant an award per time zone / per entry category. Is that
implied or did I waste my time running QRP? Or did I just miss something
again?

73,
Jay - AA8QQ

Check out the 070 Club website at

spdomingue@...

Bernie,

I thought this was going to be a simple contest, I must have missed all little things, maybe still be tired from the road trip I just made, Well think it was great and you did a good job, I did forget to add my class and 070 number Sorry, maybe we need to add a lawyer to the 070 staff to review all the rules from now on !??! HI HI

Well it was great fun maybe we need to add a 80 meter sprint in 6 months ?? This was so much fun I would like to do it again soon.

SteveD
N6YIH/7

Steve W3HF

Bernie and/or Jay,
The page says there's an award for each time zone. It also says about
the entry categories QRP, Low, and Medium power. I didn't see
anywhere if it said if that meant an award per time zone / per entry
category. Is that implied or did I waste my time running QRP? Or did
I just miss something again?

73,
Jay - AA8QQ
"waste my time running QRP"???? What are you talking about,
Jay? :-)

Steve W3HF

Sorry Steve,
I didn't mean to offend. Fergot we had a few QRP only stations out
there in the Eastern time zone. Guess I better not ask "where do I
pick up the tickets to Jamaica" just yet, eh? How'd you do?

Jay - AA8QQ
Oh, no offense taken at all. Just playing with you ...

And I was only on for about three hours, so it looks like you're in
the lead in QRP EDT. I think my total was 17 Qs, 15 mults, but
that's from memory. I haven't looked at the log since 2:03 AM.

But don't start packing your bags yet. I don't know how any of the
other guys did.

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <k8ij@...>

I think we also need an Alaskan Sprint. That way I can finish up my PSK31 WAS.

Chas, K8IJ

I thought this was going to be a simple contest, I must have missed all little things, maybe still be tired from the road trip I just made, Well think it was great and you did a good job, I did forget to add my class and 070 number Sorry, maybe we need to add a lawyer to the 070 staff to review all the rules from now on !??! HI HI

Well it was great fun maybe we need to add a 80 meter sprint in 6 months ?? This was so much fun I would like to do it again soon.

SteveD
N6YIH/7

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Check out the 070 Club website at